Pomegranate juice offers powerful antioxidants that strengthen the vascular system. Flaxseed adds a boost of fiber and omega-3 fatty acids.
- 2 cups (12 ounces) mixed fresh or frozen berries
- 1 cup (about 8 ounces) drained silken tofu
- 1/4 cup unsweetened pomegranate juice
- 2 tablespoons honey, plus more to taste
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed
- 1 teaspoon finely grated peeled fresh ginger
Puree all ingredients i a blender until smooth, 15 to 20 seconds, adding up to 1 tablespoon of honey, if desired. Divide between 2 glasses and serve! Enjoy!