I eat these either as a snack cold out of the refrigerator or I toss them into my salad, they are yummy!
Prep time: 15 minutes Cook time: 45 minutes Serves 12-16
- 2 cans, or 3 cups, Goya chickpeas
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon McCormick chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick cayenne pepper
- Drain and rinse chickpeas in colander
- In a large-sized skillet, over medium heat, add olive oil, dump in chickpeas, sprinkle with seasonings.
- Cook 10 minutes while tossing every 2 or 3 min. When thoroughly heated and coated remove from pan and let cool.